The 19th Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite course

3 posters

Go down

Your favorite course Empty Your favorite course

Post by MrYoungGun Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:16 pm

I still love Oakmont, but I have a new adoration of greenbrier! The 18th green with expert pin and fast greens rivals bay hill's 16th! Looks like a mini volcano!
MrYoungGun
MrYoungGun
Administrator

Player Stats
Right now i am: practicing to catch SkinniePost
Favorite Course: Oakmont
My Nemisis: WiiGA Playoff competition

https://19thhole.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your favorite course Empty Re: Your favorite course

Post by johnnyBALLZ Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:07 pm

the greenbrier is my favorite new course!! i haven't played the predator yet though Twisted Evil
johnnyBALLZ
johnnyBALLZ
Master

Player Stats
Right now i am: probably at the fuckin office!!
Favorite Course: WOLF!!
My Nemisis: DadGotGame ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by kenw Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:23 pm

I'm digging Greenbrier as well. Reminds me of riviera, which is no longer around. Played a -19 with kenw. I had a bogey and a par. So in order to try and get my golfer to level 25, I played it again with jamous. Well I'll be damned if I didn't shoot a PERFECT score of -23 (47). And as a bonus, it held on for my first ever daily win! Now I know what you are thinking, geez ken makes a big fuss over multiple restarts (made a plea on EA to the developers yesterday). The thing is that I did "one and done" for each persona. Sure I remembered a few things. This simply proves that you can play it 3 times for practice with 3 different guys. Then with your main guy, you can try to shoot the best round.

The reason why I like doing the daily's is because there are great players on their whom we have no contact with other then perhaps catching them in SIM. To bad they aren't aware of the EA site. The dailies are the only way I can compare my scores to them.

- ken
kenw
kenw
FedEx Cup Champ

Player Stats
Right now i am: enjoying my avatar
Favorite Course: not gary player
My Nemisis: The Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content